We UDAY PRINT FASHION Contemporary Crafted Textiles provide you the Block PrintingChanderi Silk Sarees. As saree is the most traditional dress for any Indian female which enhance the beauty of her. Chanderi silk designer sarees are available at one place with very affordable prices.
This very traditional outfit is in great demand and is therefore exported all over the world from our country. From the history of around 5000 years, saree is proved to be a most stylish dress for Indian women and still is in complete vogue in order to bring elegant and charisma to the beauty of a lady. The kinds of weaving, shades and cloth fabric are different according to the draping styles which vary from region to region. At the times of Bygone, Chanderi silk sarees were simply made by hand weaving but as the times passes, machine made sarees are in fashion. The uses of artificial fibres are used as they requires very less starching and iron so that can be easily maintained. But as the hand- made sarees are more beautiful and gives a royal touch at the times of wedding and religious functions that is why more in trend as compare to machine made.
What exactly Chanderi silk is?
• The fabric of Chanderi is world famous for its saree with a heavy golden border pallu with big rounds butis all over the saree.
• The production of Chanderi has basically three main kinds of fabrics. They are:
• The whole fabric is woven with complete pure silk.
• Sometime it is half of it is cotton designed with the muslin designs which is very smooth and soft to wear. This is made by the use of a local wild onion known as koli.
• The fabric is very skilfully weaved out for a proper look.
With many extra effects such as beautiful butis and motifs with multicolour highlights more enhance the beauty of Chanderi.
Chanderi is the best one of the same thing with a combination of magical threads woven with the hand –picked blends of silk fabric with muslins as well as cotton. If one wants to go beyond the simple silk saree, then go for this new collection of Chanderi silk sarees.